Music

DJ Tiesto - Adagio For Strings

Dee Dee - Forever

Milk Inc - Never Again

Saturday 1 December 2007

Not The Best Day

Well just got back from college on wednesday i think it was 2 find the monitor of my computer dead, took it 2 bits 2 try fix it, changed the fuse in the socket took roughly about an hour doin everythin i could, put it all back together and then plugged it all back in.......... still not working. In a way this kinda a good thing because it just forced me to buy myself a new computer but set me back £955. Goodbye birthday money lol. Instead of buyin a ready built computer tho ive decided 2 buy all the parts i want n build it myself which i think will be a good experience building my first computer from scratch. treated myself to a nice 20" widescreen monitor which i cant wait 2 get lol. Bought vista since ill have 2 update at some point and SP1 will be out in roughly a month or somethin anyway. Lets just hope everything goes 2 plan :D

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Have fun with that, Richard.